3rd International Serpent User Group Meeting at UC Berkeley

Announce any conferences, meetings, publications, etc. related to Serpent development or applications

3rd International Serpent User Group Meeting at UC Berkeley

Postby Jaakko Leppänen » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:56 pm

The Third International Serpent User Group Meeting will be hosted by University of California, Berkeley at Berkeley, CA, USA, on November 6-8, 2013.

The idea of the meeting is to bring together Serpent users to present their work, share experience (both good and bad), and discuss new ideas and any Serpent-related issues. We have three full days reserved for the meeting, and based on past experience we can expect something between 30-50 participants. The final program will formulate itself later, but we will try to keep the schedule relaxed so that there is plenty of time for presentations and discussion. I would like to encourage all Serpent users, both veteran and first-timers, to share their experience with our international user community. The meeting is open to all, so you are welcome to participate even if you are not using the code.

Additional information on the location and registration for the meeting is available at:

http://serpentugm2013.eventbrite.com/

The small participation fee of $60 is to cover some costs to the hosting organization.

I wish to thank UCB for hosting this event, and I'm hoping to see you in November!
- Jaakko
Jaakko Leppänen
Site Admin

Return to Events and publications